Frozen with Love Handout about Freezer Meals
The Frozen with Love Handout has 7 pages that follows the video class. The handout includes the Caramel Apple Spice Drink recipe served in class along with 6 freezer recipes. There is a page with printable labels for the recipes. The labels can be easily taped to the freezer bag when making the recipe.
Even if you don’t watch the video class this handout is very easy to follow and has a wealth of information. It teaches about;
1) How to pick a good freezer recipe and gives suggests were to find good recipes
2) How to save time and money by making freezer meals and gives suggestions where to buy dehydrated products
3) Blanching (or buying vegetables already frozen) so the meal can be prepared correctly
4) The correct way to package freezer meals
5) How to use a FoodSaver to freeze soups and other meals (this subject is taught better in the video class)
6) Making freezer meals at harvest time
7) Make a freezer recipe ahead of time and freeze it for a large gathering, Or you can make a freezer recipe for a large gathering so left overs can be frozen.
8) Freezer meal tips
Submit your review