Beware! Your taste buds and witching imagination are sure to fly with eclectic Halloween Treat recipes and holiday ideas. Spice up your Witchy activities with the creative Halloween treat ideas that are easy to prepare in advance.
Plan a party with your girlfriends, watch the fun Bewitching Video and then make some of the treats. You could then send them off flying with a printable handout so they can re-create the treats for their boo crew. Inviting the gals to dress up in their Witchy attire will add to the fun flavor of this magical affair.
- Fudge Stripe Cookies
- Hershey Kisses
- Orange Tube Icing
- Squeeze some Orange Icing onto the bottom of a Hershey Kiss, Place the kiss on the back side of the Fudge Stripe Cookie.
Another fun and easy Witchy treat is the Witch Broom. The broom can easily be made in advance, Store them in the fridge until the day you want to serve them.
- Stick Pretzels
- Mini Peanut Butter Cups
- Take the wrappers off the peanut butter cups. Push the stick pretzel in the bottom of the peanut butter cups and then turn the peanut butter cup upside down with the pretzel stick standing up.
- Pretzel Rods
- Green Wilton Candy Melts
- Almond Slices
- Put one inch of water in a slow cooker or an electric frying pan turn on low heat. Put candy melts in a glass bowl and set the bowl in the water. The candy will slowly melt.
- Cut the pretzel rods in half. Dip the cut end in the melted chocolate and then use a spoon to coat ¾ of the pretzel rod.
- Lay the pretzel on a piece of parchment paper and then place a sliced almond on the end of the finger (making a fingernail) let the pretzels sit to cool.
I usually go to a local bakery to buy some of the disposable plastic gloves but many of the bakeries are using latex gloves now and I had a hard time finding them. I am going to put a link on Amazon so you will have a idea which kind to buy. I also found some at Sam’s club but I had to buy 4 boxes of 500= 2000 gloves.. which is 1950 more gloves than I needed. For that reason I will sell them on here at cost plus shipping materials. I found the spider rings at the dollar store, and I also bought a couple of bags of popped corn there also.
- Disposable Plastic Gloves
- Bags yellow popped corn
- Spider Rings
- Candy Corn for the fingernails
- String or ribbon to tie the glove closed
- Put the candy corn in the fingers of the plastic glove
- fill the fingers and then hand with popcorn.
- Put a spider ring on the finger
- Tie the glove closed with ribbon or string.